Westminster at Home is following all the recommended guidelines for keeping patients and team members safe during this difficult period of Coronavirus uncertainty.
Westminster at Home continues to follow all the recommended CDC guidelines for keeping clients and team members safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. The agency follows increased infection control measures to include wearing masks and gloves at all times in patients’ homes. Additional protective equipment is used when necessary.
Please help us keep our team members and your family members healthy and safe. Continue to wear facemasks, practice social distancing in all public areas you may visit and get the vaccine for COVID-19 if you have yet to do so. If you are 6 months post-vaccination, please consider getting the booster shot.
Information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is available through the links below.
COVID-19 Vaccinations & What to Expect
Protect Yourself from COVID-19
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people outside your home.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- Wear a mask to protect everyone.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Sing the happy birthday song twice while washing your hands.
- Use hand sanitizer if that is all you have.
- Rub the hand sanitizer all over your hands.
- Rub your hands until they feel dry.
- Washing your hands with soap and water is best.